Joe & the Juice
JOE & THE JUICE is amongst the fastest growing companies in the global food & beverage industry. We are currently hiring full-time and part-time staff for our upcoming cafe in Rotterdam and we want you to help take us to the next level!
Founded in Copenhagen in 2002 by Kaspar Basse, JOE & THE JUICE offers a modern urban ambiance appealing to millennial customers looking for convenience as they live fast-paced, yet healthy lifestyles. Using high-quality, natural, and organic ingredients, the company offers freshly prepared juices, shakes, coffee, sandwiches – and much more. JOE & THE JUICE’s emphasis on customer service has created a unique atmosphere within its stores where customers can work or socialize while enjoying exceptional juice and coffee products. JOE & THE JUICE has a strong global presence with over 300 stores worldwide, of which the majority are located in the Nordic region of Europe, the United Kingdom and the United States of America.
As a Juicer in J&TJ you will be onboarded into a 5 week tailor made “basic juicer” training programme. Your training will focus on preparing freshmade juice, coffee, sandwich and engaging in customer dialogue, in a fun and fast paced environment. In J&TJ we want to create a job that is more than just a job. We all spend a lot of time at work, and that time should be about more than a paycheck. We want to give you a free and challenging environment to where you can grow personally as well as professionally, establish strong social ties and most importantly, have fun in the process!
Working with us will hopefully make into a person with the following values:
* Able to work and cooperate in a team towards a common goal
* Kind and respectful towards guests and employees
* Being tidy and clean
* Social and outgoing
* Someone who loves a challenge
* Develop leadership skills
* Being more than just an employee
*WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR*
You don’t need any previous experience to join our movement, although it is a plus! If you recognize yourself in the following (included but not limited to) points:
* An eagerness to learn;
* A hard worker with a can-do attitude;
* Willingness to work towards the goals of the company
* Having a wish to progress and becoming part of management
* Wanting to be part of something that is more than just a job
Then we’d love to hear from you!
*WHAT WE’RE OFFERING*
* A possibility to always be yourself when at work (no uniform) and meet likeminded people from all over the world.
* Fast progression and a opportunity for a career in Food and Beverage. 94% of our management started behind the bar, are you next to be one of our leaders?
* Tailor made training programs from Juicer to Regional Manager.
* Strong culture and social ties – Work with your friends!
* The coolest parties and social events in any F&B company (Friday bar, internal competitions,..)
* 3 meals per day + unlimited coffee/tea + paid breaks
* Competitive Salary: Starting at €11,20 per hour (excluding holiday pay) with the possibility of progression up to €19,20 per hour
_Upon successful application, you’ll be invited to an interview with our recruitment team._
We look forward to receiving your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: €11.20 – €19.20 per hour
* Are you available to work +35 hours pr. week? Are you available to start training for the role 2-3 weeks prior to store opening (January 2023) ?
Work Location: One location
Lees hier meer…
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.