In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth set up (Pre-MVP) and running (Post-MVP) of the Connected partnerships between company and selected marketplace Partners. You will also ensure continuity and a consistent approach to company’s connected partnership Programmes by creating a PMO governance structure, in line with global team. Main tasks will be:
· Create a simplified business update process that keeps key stakeholders informed of plans and progress
· With the Account teams, Global working Team and Partner transformation team builds project plans for every stage of the connected partnerships.
· Manages, facilitates, supports, tracks and document the smooth journey to completion of the connected Projects.
· Sets up a scalable project management model that can work in future projects. Works closely with PT Strat Director to ensure a scalable and consistent approach to connected Partnership applied across all projects.
· Engages with the cross functional teams to ensure meeting follow up and preparation is completed. Working closely with the account teams to ensure that follow ups from Connected Partner Account meetings are actioned.
· Works closely with central teams (Global & Emea partner Transformation) to keep strategy and priority documents updated with latest information.
· Identify and recommend key enablers (e.g., new PMO platform and member-exclusive product tracker). Recommend solutions to automate workback scheduling and enable live visibility into in-season product updates.
· Serve as a trusted advisor and brainstorming partner.
· Think strategically while providing tactical support to implement ideas.
· Creating and maintaining cross-departmental relationships to enable leadership success. Break silos, Build Bridges. Bring together multiple stakeholders and help drive decisions.
· Researching, benchmarking, analyzing data, and making recommendations.
· Creating systems and processes to streamline operations.
the right candidate for this role has certain prerequisite skills and qualifications, which include:
· Communication: you regularly work with team members of all levels, so strongly developed written and verbal communication skills are crucial. The ability to engage others in plans and processes is a must
· Strategic capability. The ability to use many sources of data and build structured plans that are compelling and fact based, to be future focused and have a strong insight into the latest marketplace and consumer trends.
· Project Management: you use skills in organization and planning to prioritize tasks, set meetings and diffuse work conflict
· Problem-solving: it is his role to take the necessary steps to overcome problems their organization faces while dealing with cross-functional projects.
This concerns a full time temporary role for around 7 months, with a possibility to be extended. We offer a competitive salary depending on experience.
Salary from: €5500,-
Salary to: €8100,-
This international client is a big player in retail.
Good to know
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge. IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Lees hier meer…
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.